Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution that avoids having to wear removable partial or complete dentures. They provide excellent support and stability for dental appliances.
Dental implants are artificial root replacements made of titanium, that can be surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile!
Precise positioning of the root replacement is the single most important factor when fabricating restorations that are both functional as well as esthetic. As restorative specialists, our patients appreciate that the surgery, fabrications and lab work are all done in-house, ensuring patient satisfaction with the best results*. *It is important to note during complex surgical procedures, NC Prosthodontic Specialists will partner with other surgical specialists as a team effort.
Dental implants are very strong, stable, and durable and will last many years, but on occasion, they will have to be re-tightened or replaced due to normal wear.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable