Dr. Anthony Gragg, DMD, MS
Dr. Anthony Gragg was born and raised in Burlington, VT.
Dr. Anthony Gragg was born and raised in Burlington, VT. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University at Albany. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Temple University in 2013 where he was recognized by the American College of Prosthodontics for crown and bridge as well as DENTSPLY for excellence in dentures. In 2016, Dr. Gragg graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, the premier prosthodontic residency in the country, with his Certificate in Prosthodontics and a Masters in Prosthodontics for his research on digitally guided implant surgery. During his time away from work, Dr. Gragg loves to bike, eat great food, play soccer and softball, and hang out with his bulldog, Norm. He serves as a Major in the Vermont Army National Guard.
Dr. Gragg is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American College of Prosthodontists
- International Team for Oral Implantology (ITI)
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society