NC Prosthodontic Specialists
Dentures, Implants & Crowns
Dr. William P. Scruggs • Dr. Anthony L. Molina • dr. anthony gragg • Dr. Paul E. Scruggs
Dear NC Prosth families and friends,
Infection control has always been a top priority for NC Prosthodontic Specialists and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our infection control protocols follow recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to update our guidelines as necessary in an attempt to keep our patients and team as safe as possible!
GOOD NEWS! We are open to continue our commitment to our patients oral health and Prosthodontic needs. We are seeing our patients as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please be patient with our scheduling as we are limiting the number of patients in our office at one time. This is to restrict any possible spread of the virus and maximize safety, which is our top priority.
Updated protocols are as follows:
Utilizing readily available hand sanitizer, barriers at the front desk, new protective equipment-full length gowns, head caps, gloves, masks, protective eyewear and face shields. Air purifiers-filtering the air in each room to provide 3-stage filtration, which captures air particles down to 0.1 microns. They remove 99.97% of microscopic particles.
What to expect prior to your visit:
- We ask that you take your temperature before arriving
- Please wear a mask
- Upon your arrival, please wait in your car & call to notify you are here ((919) 846 6622)
What to expect during your visit:
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon entry into the office
- We will retake your temperature & answer a health questionnaire
- You will be asked to fill out required forms
- Updated sterilization techniques by team members
We at NC Prosth appreciate your patience and cooperation! We look forward to seeing you!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW DOCUMENT:
NC Prosthodontic Specialists – Dentures, Implants & Crowns, is a comprehensive, specialty dental practice that specializes in the restoration and replacement of missing teeth with natural-looking, well-fitted, comfortable prosthetic teeth. Prosthodontics also encompasses both cosmetic and implant dentistry. As specialists, we provide our patients with their complete oral health care needs from regular hygiene cleanings by our Registered Dental Hygienists to complex restorative dental cases and ongoing maintenance. As Prosthodontists, Dr. William Scruggs, Dr. Anthony Molina, Dr. Anthony Gragg and Dr. Paul Scruggs, have each obtained certification in dental Prosthodontics, having attended an additional two to three years of advanced education after dental school at the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry at Chapel Hill. This extra post-doctoral training and education provides them with the skills for restoring optimum function and aesthetics for their patients’ smiles.
Prosthodontics is one of nine dental specialties recognized by the American Dental Association (ADA)
Our primary goal is to restore our patients’ quality of life as quickly and efficiently as possible. All four doctors have vast clinical experience in complex dental restorations and implant placement. Most of our patients, who range in age from adolescents to adulthood, are referred to us by other doctors who recommend us as specialists for complex dental cases.
NC Prosthodontic Specialists – Dentures, Implants & Crowns, is one of the few dental practices in the state that has its own fully equipped, on-site dental laboratory operated by Certified Dental Lab Technicians. Our laboratory consists of state-of-the-art dental technologies including one of the most advanced computer-aided design and manufacturing systems (CAD/CAM) in the field of dentistry. This highly detailed technology ensures proper strength, comfort and fit when replacing one missing tooth or multiple teeth.
THE BENEFITS OF AN ON-SITE DENTAL LABORATORY FOR OUR PATIENTS
- Immediate, “Same-Day” Temporary Teeth Delivery: As specialists in the field of restorative dentistry, and in collaboration with our on-site dental lab technicians, patients can be assured that in most cases they leave our dental practice with provisional (temporary) teeth until their final restorations are fabricated (especially post-surgery). Patients are put to ease knowing that although temporary, the teeth are both functional as well as esthetically natural-looking.
- Natural-Looking Teeth: Our on-site dental laboratory provides the highest quality of restorative results by allowing the doctors and the certified dental technicians to work together reviewing every step of the fabrication process. As a result, both esthetically and functionally, the finished product is a natural-looking, comfortable tooth (or teeth) that look and feel great!
- Expeditious Delivery: Since most of our dental restorations are fabricated in our on-site dental laboratory, it expedites the delivery of the prosthesis to the patient.
- Extensive Inventory of Parts: We stock an extensive inventory of denture and implant parts that are available for immediate delivery to patients who require ongoing prosthetic and implant maintenance.
We look forward to your visit!
Dr. Bill Scruggs, Dr. Tony Molina, Dr. Anthony Gragg, Dr. Paul Scruggs & The Dental Team!